Head of Legal
Работодатель: RichartsMeyer | Legal Recruitment
Требования к кандидатам:
Responsible for negotiating, writing, reviewing, summarizing, researching and executing a wide variety of agreements for companies and clients, including marketing agreements, entertainment agreements, license agreements, real estate leases, confidentiality agreements, other general business contracts both domestically and internationally.
• Provide assistance with global joint ventures, strategic partnership deals, and mergers and acquisitions, equity capital market transactions.
• Negotiate, write, and execute agreements and contracts.
• Offer counsel on a variety of legal issues.
• Advise executives within the company and work alongside employees in Strategic Business Units, Marketing, Brand Communication, Sales, Human Resources, Corporate Alliances and the International Divisions.
• Manage various projects and deadlines.
• Advise executives on contract status, legal risks and business terms of various deals.
• Explain legal language.
• Draft terms and conditions in agreements.
• Ensure legal objectives are met.
• Research unique legal issues impacting the organization by identifying applicable statutes, judicial decisions, and codes.
• Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect the company and its affiliates.
• Perform pre-litigation work to minimize risks and maximize legal rights.
• Review advertising and marketing materials to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
• Provide training to company and its affiliates on substantive legal topics.
• Russian university degree in law from a reputable university
• At least 6+ years of PQE experience in an international law firm
• Solid experience with commercial and corporate issues;
• Experience in dealing with other CIS jurisdictions is a plus;
• Strong negotiating skills;
• Internal clients’ relationship management skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and time management skills;
• Communication skills (verbal and written) with clients;
• Fluent English oral and written skills including professional legal drafting and negotiations skills, Russian native;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility, result oriented.
Дата публикации вакансии: 07.05.2014
|Оценка вакансии :|