Работодатель: GRATA Law Firm, www.gratanet.com
Требования к кандидатам:
GRATA Law Firm is looking for Corporate Receptionist.
Immediate Start for right candidate.
International Law Firm is seeking a new professional and friendly corporate receptionist for its Moscow office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established Law Firm with a young and dynamic culture in a front of house role.
The reception area is bustling and there are always people around in this corporate and fast-paced office. The ideal candidate will be absolutely polished in presentation, have the ability to manage multiple tasks and have a flexible working attitude.
Your daily duties will include:
* Meeting and greeting visitors in a friendly yet professional manner.
* Using your excellent customer service abilities to handle any queries or concerns via phone, e-mail and in person.
* Ordering catering and organizing meetings.
* Arranging couriers and mail with a high degree of accuracy.
* Ad hoc administrative duties.
*Formatting documents and translation of texts from/to English upon request of the firm’s attorneys.
This role will suit someone who is towards the beginning or middle of their career and sees reception as her long-term career prospective.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
* Perfectly polished presentation and communication skills is absolutely essential.
* Energetic and helpful personality.
* 1-3 years proven experience as a receptionist with a medium-sized or large company.
* Full proficiency in Microsoft Office;
* English language (both oral and written) upper-intermediate and above;
* Higher education or a certificate upon completion of reputable secretarial courses as a plus;
* References from previous employers as a plus.
If you are interested in this position please apply to Zulfira Sadyrbayeva and send your CV via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
As you may appreciate, over 21 year GRATA Law Firm is one of the leading law firms on the market in Central Asia and Caspian Region. Currently, a friendly team of GRATA has combined over 90 qualified lawyers with a high level of the English language.
We believe that our people should show both the professional level and qualification and the business spirit and desire to implement it within GRATA.
We are inviting motivated, ambitious and talented people, who are aimed at achieving their goals and creative ideas.
The main value and condition of GRATA’s success is our team. We engage the best employees regardless of a gender, age, nationality, religion, and regard each member of the company in equal manner. This policy also applies to the issues of payment, training, promotion and other employment conditions. We appreciate the individual qualities of a personality, learning ability, focus on the collective creativity, as well as openness and honesty.
Дата публикации вакансии: 20.12.2013
|Оценка вакансии :|