HEAD OF LEGAL DEPARTMENT (DEVELOPMENT COMPANY)
Работодатель: Elenabarinova.com, www.elenabarinova.com
Требования к кандидатам:
A reputable European developer and operator
of shopping centers (leading player in the European outlet sector) is expanding
its activity in Russia and is looking for a Head of Legal Department.
As part of a strategy to grow and further
enhance resources the role of the Head of Legal has been created to set up and
run an internal legal function (so far company’s operations in Russia were
supported by external legal counsel).
The role will involve providing proactive
and pragmatic advice to the business on all legal and regulatory matters (with
main focus on real estate and construction- related matters), manage internal
legal resource and procure external legal resource in a quick, efficient and
cost effective way.
- a senior associate with 7+ years in legal profession from which at least 3 years in real estate;
- profound knowledge of real estate, land and construction regulation and court practice, as well as proven experience in supporting construction activity is essential (land allocation, infrastructure/utilities, land rights formalisation, structuring relations with public authorities, contractors and tenants, construction process, lease and related matters);
- good orientation in corporate, commercial, finance, administrative and other areas of law involved when operating a real estate – focused business;
- strong negotiation skills;
- organisational and management skills;
- business-minded, can-do attitude, with excellent corporate communication skills and ability to influence at executive level;
- fluent English (oral, written, legal, commercial terminology).
If you feel you meet the criteria for this
position please get in touch with Elena Barinova for a confidential discussion:
Дата публикации вакансии: 13.02.2013
|Оценка вакансии :|