Mid-level Tax and Legal Consultant (2-4yrs PQE) -Level C3
Работодатель: Legalis, www.legalisglobal.com
Требования к кандидатам:
Large international professional services firm seeking a mid- level tax lawyer to work in their Energy and Resources division, in their Moscow based office.
Our client is a world leading professional services firm which employs people in 16 offices across 10 countries in the region. The company is looking to grow in order to provide a full range of services to their international clients. They require a motivated and ambitious consultant with tax law knowledge, who is results orientated and able to meet tight deadlines.
· Working as part of an experienced team on complex tax consultation projects for major Russian and multinational companies within the Energy and Resources sector.
· Maintaining a strong focus on client service delivery – working closely with existing clients as well as developing proposals for potentially new clients.
· Researching and analyzing various sources of client data – compiling clear and concise summaries thereof and presenting such findings to your relevant peers.
· Communicating consistently with current clients, maintain an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in your field.
· Working independently as part of a multifunctional team.
· Managing more than one assignment / project at any given time.
· Managing a team of consultants.
The role requires:
· A Law degree (Russian and Common law qualified lawyers will be considered)
· Ideally 2 – 4 years relevant experience – either obtained from professional services firms or from industry.
· Profound Russian Tax knowledge and the ability to speak with credibility and experience in this regard.
· Excellent communication skills – fluency in Russian and English and the ability to formulate, present and write concise, clear business summaries.
· Ideally, experience in the Russian Energy and Resources sector.
· The ability to work effectively in a team and to manage multiple engagements.
· Ability to provide excellent client service at all times.
Please send your CV in English in complete confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and only candidates that meet the specific criteria of our clients will be contacted for a telephone interview.
For more legal career opportunities please visit:
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and no CV's will ever be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.
Дата публикации вакансии: 07.08.2012
|Оценка вакансии :|