Experienced Assistant Manager / Entry-level Manager in the Client Affairs function in the Office of General Counsel
Работодатель: PricewaterhouseCoopers Russia B.V.
Требования к кандидатам:
· supporting the firm’s participation in state and private tenders from legal standpoint;
· participation in negotiating service contracts with clients;
· assessing legal risks related to changes/amendments of contracts;
· providing advice to internal clients on using standard and non-standard contracts;
· advising on structure of contractual relationship;
· developing different types of client affairs related documents;
· assessing legal risks related to particular engagements and advising on the situations accordingly;
· assessing client claims and participating in their mitigation;
· analysing contractual practice in the firm and developing and implement guidance and policies for helping internal clients in negotiating and performing contracts.
· Russian law University degree;
· 5+ years of professional work experience in the area of contractual work, legal risk management, participating in contract negotiations and claim mitigation;
· excellent knowledge of the English language;
· ability to work independently and as a member of a team;
· good communication skills;
· ability to work under pressure and multi-task;
· experience in an in-house department of a consulting firm is a plus;
· international or Russian law firm experience is a strong preference.
Subordination to the Manager of the Client Affairs function of the Office of General Counsel and to the Leader of the Office of General Counsel
Дата публикации вакансии: 22.06.2012
|Оценка вакансии :|