Associate General Counsel
Работодатель: Well-known Western Consulting Company
Требования к кандидатам:
Well-known Western Consulting Company is currently looking for Associate General Counsel.
Associate General Counsel will be located in Moscow and directly report to the General Counsel in New York.
This person will be a part of The global Legal Department, will partner closely with the other European based lawyers and will be expected to liaise with a number of individuals primarily in Eastern Europe and worldwide.
- Developing, reviewing and negotiating a variety of contractual arrangements in Russian and English, with clients, third parties and providers of goods and services to the Firm.
- Providing counsel to the consultants on a variety of engagement-related legal issues and issues of professional or reputational risk.
- Counseling in connection with potential employment-related claims.
- Providing legal counsel and other services to non-consulting staff on a variety of internal operating matters.
- Participating in the development and interpretation of policies on a variety of subjects, principally in connection with professional practices and personnel
- Managing and supervising the firm's outside counsels and managing the firm’s involvement in litigation.
- General corporate housekeeping.
- 3-6 years qualified corporate lawyer currently with top law firm or in-house legal department
- Top academic credentials (MGU, MGIMO, MGUA), very good to excellent GPA
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Native Russian, fluent English, another language being a plus
- Highly autonomous, impeccable business judgment/ethics, keen ability to influence, yet able to say no
- Enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced, dynamic professional services firm
- Confident team player who is highly collaborative and flexible; ability to develop own relationships and network
- Any kind of special honors will be an advantage
· Competitive salary
· Year-end bonus 5-15% of gross pay based on performance results
· Medical insurance for employee and dependents
· Life insurance
· Severance plan participation
· Training programs if required
· On-site breakfast and lunch
Дата публикации вакансии: 19.07.2006
|Оценка вакансии :|