Lawyer to a western investment bank
Работодатель: Manpower CIS, www.manpower.ru
Требования к кандидатам:
A western investment bank (world top 10) invites candidates for a position of a Lawyer
About Company: our client is one of the premier investment houses in the Russian and world securities market. The services offered include equity brokerage, ivestment banking and custody services.
- graduate of Russian law school (Preferably MSU, MGIMO, Law Academy) ;
- English at advanced level;
- min. 3 years experience in a foreign law firm;
- analytical and drafting skills.
- Russian law research;
- Contracts review/drafting;
- Corporate actions (preparation of the meetings, drafting minutes, maintaining licenses);
- Obtaining various licenses, approvals from the governmental agencies;
- Legislative developments update.
- Compliance with internal policies.
- Preparation of reports on Russian law requirements
Project work support (mostly IB and WM activity)
- Preparation of the tender documentation;
- Due Diligence
- Review of the Client Documents
- Transaction support (M&A, IPO, Bonds issuance: closing documents, documents review, etc.)
Дата публикации вакансии: 04.05.2006
|Оценка вакансии :|