Работодатель: Jeantet, www.jeantet.fr
Требования к кандидатам:
→PRESENTATION OF THE FIRM
Jeantet is a leading French independent business law firm, delivering tailored, high value-added services, with a commitment to ethics and human values.
Mindful of the economic, technological, sectoral and legal changes impacting our clients, our people have the skills and expertise to anticipate and work with you to create workable, reliable solutions to suit your particular challenges.
With our solid market expertise, Jeantet offers exceptional legal, advisory and litigation expertise, combined with an entrepreneurial culture, to ensure a successful outcome for our clients.
We are looking for a candidate with at least 1-year experience in an international firm for the position of billing assistant on the part time basis.
Main responsibilities of a billing assistant:
· Billing and debt collection;
· Preparation of invoices for clients: in particular, preparation of description of performed work for bills, adding expenses, preparation of bills, accompanying letters as well as contracts for providing of legal services, acts of acceptance etc.;
· Monitoring and preparing of reports on billing, payments, and expenses;
· Assistance in budgeting;
· Different reports to the head office;
· Cooperation with external accountant company.
· Similar experience in an international firm.
· Fluent English.
· French language is a benefit, but not strictly required.
Дата публикации вакансии: 02.06.2017
|Оценка вакансии :|