Senior Legal Counsel
Работодатель: MAREVEN FOOD GROUP, www.mareven.com
Требования к кандидатам:
MAREVEN FOOD Group is a dynamically growing multinational food products manufacturing corporation. It produces and sells in Russia and abroada wide range of foods (instant noodle, classic egg noodle, instant potato puree, bouillon, seasoning mix, pasta etc.).
The Company’s products are manufactured under the brands Rollton, BIGBON, Petra and Mareven Food Professional (MFP). The Company has a well-developed infrastructure: factories, logistics centres and offices throughout Russia and abroad.
As a senior member of the legal team (7 lawyers) ensuring full-scale day-to-day legal support to the business activities.
1. Corporate Governance and Company Secretarial: providing legal support to day-to-day corporate governance processes.
2. Contracts Management:
· Drafting and legal review of a wide variety of contracts and agreements of the Company: sales and supply contracts, including export and import (with distributors, trade chains, retail), marketing agreements and other contracts and agreements, protocols of disagreements, documents related to the execution and termination of contracts and agreements etc.;
· Contracts and agreements standardization: drafting and implementation of new standard contracts and agreements forms.
3. Consulting on Legal Issues: oral and written consulting (preparation of memorandums, legal statements, letters, notes, comments etc.) on different legal issues, including sales channel issues, procurement matters, advertising, sales promotions, product development and product manufacturing, customer protection and product liability issues.
4. Regulatory threatsidentification:on-going monitoring and analysis of the expected changes in the legislation, and in the governmental policy and programs to timely discover the regulatory threats to business.
5. Legal lead on cross functional projects (the personal data protection initiative, antitrust legislation compliance exercise,etc.)
6. Participation in the development and implementation of the Company’s business projects.
7. Delivering training on legal issues and legal aspects of business management.
8. Assisting the Head of Legal in monitoring legal costs and managing the legal budget with a view and focus on efficiency.
9. Setting best practice standards.
10. Improvement of the effectiveness and enhancement of the efficiency of the activities of legal teams of the Company’s business units in different geographies.
· Fluent English including Legal
· Hardworking team player
· The ability to cope with the diverse tasks
· The ability to process the large amount of information under the time pressure conditions
· The readiness for a non-standard work day
· Skills in searching for the information and its structuring
· The ability to structure a document clearly to address effectively the business issues at stake
· Communicate clearly orally and in writing
· The ability to handle stress
· Positive life attitude, sociability and sense of humor
Salary offeringdependent on professional background.
An employee benefits packageis a standard.
Payment for food, voluntary medical insurance
Territorial area: metro station Shodnenskaya
Дата публикации вакансии: 10.02.2016
|Оценка вакансии :|