HR Director. Law Firm
Работодатель: Elenabarinova.com, www.elenabarinova.com
Требования к кандидатам:
A well established and reputable law firm is looking for an outstanding candidate to join its unique team as a HEAD of HR FUNCTION.
The task is to bring the HR function to a new level matching to the global – and very ambitious - goals of the firm.
The role will be ideal for a professional viewing HR as a strategic function, willing and able to introduce new vision, add value, provide innovative ideas and approaches.
The following credentials will be expected:
• Higher education;
• 6+ years of HR experience with an international or major Russian law firm*;
• Profound knowledge of the local legal market;
• Excellent understanding of the best HR practices, trends and tendencies in legal HR locally and globally;
• Extensive HR generalist background covering all major HR functions (talent acquisition & retention, compensation & benefits, performance management and assessment, workforce planning, on-boarding and integration, learning and development, corporate culture development);
• Excellent knowledge of employment law;
• Ability to build relationships with people at all levels, resolve problems, excellent judgment;
• Client and service delivery focused;
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail;
• Fluent English.
[*candidates with non-legal professional services background (i.e. Big 4) might also be considered. Such candidates will be expected to have understanding of the structure and major players of the Russian legal market]
The firm is offering unique opportunities for career and professional growth, as well as competitive compensation package.
If you feel you FULLY meet the criteria for this position please send your applications to Elena Barinova for a confidential consideration via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will not be able to respond to all applications and will get in touch only with selected candidates who’s profiles fully match client’s expectations.
Дата публикации вакансии: 04.02.2016
|Оценка вакансии :|